Looking for an approachable and personable Wellington lawyer who is easy to contact and responds promptly to your needs?
David Booth has been practising law in Wellington since 1988. He established Booth Law in 1996 with a firm commitment to ensuring that his clients are respected, listened to and provided with legal advice that meets their needs at an affordable price.
David Booth helps you with...
Commercial & Residential Property Law
- Conveyancing advice - buying and selling property
- Understanding property agreements
- Alerting you of contractual obligations
- Liaising with Banks, secured creditors and Councils
- A smooth settlement of your purchase
Wills, Power of Attorney, & Family Trusts
- Determining if a Family Trust is right for you
- Trust formation and asset protection
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Will creation and regular updating
- Making sure your gifting is undertaken in a timely manner
Business Establishment & Advice
- Enquiries you need to make before making a purchase offer
- Legal assistance in your acquisition of a business
- Incorporating a company or other entity
- A smooth and efficient purchase settlement